Last updated 25/03/2021
Table of contents
Article 1 – What data do we process about you?
Article 2 – What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
Article 3 – Who receives your personal data?
Article 4 – What is the retention period of your personal data?
Article 5 – Your rights
Article 6 – How do we secure your personal data?
Article 7 – Cookies
Article 1 What data do we process about you?
- ISC processes the following personal data from you in the context of its activities:
- Customer information – If you use our website or web app or purchase one of our services (basic or premium), we may collect the following customer information about you: your surname, first name, gender, e-mail address, the name of your company and VAT number, occupation, and any other information you provide us by answering the questions.
- Supplier details – If you are a (potential) supplier, we process the following personal data about you: your surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your company and VAT number, bank account number and any other information you provide us;
- Communication data – If you call us, email us or submit a contact form, we may collect the following personal data: your name, e-mail address, telephone number, as well as the data you voluntarily provide us;
Article 2 What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
- General purposes:
We will use your personal data exclusively for:
- Cookies – to maintain and improve our website and web app and to include personal data in statistics, with your explicit prior consent as a legal basis.
- Customer data – to manage your account on our website and web app and for the delivery and billing of services purchased by you, based on the necessity to perform an agreement that you have requested or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- Supplier data – to send you an invitation to tender, to purchase your services, to pay your invoices and to communicate with you, based on the necessity to perform an agreement with you.
- Communication data – to be able to handle your question or request, based on your explicit prior consent online and our legitimate interest in contacting you by telephone.
- Direct marketing:
We also use your personal data for direct marketing, newsletters, promotions, and promotions, based on our legitimate interest with regard to existing customers or people interested in our services, or your explicit, prior consent in all other cases.
If you no longer wish to receive such communications and wish us to stop processing your personal data for our direct marketing purposes, this can be done at no cost and without giving a reason, by clicking on the link in each of our direct mailings. or by contacting us directly by email or telephone.
Article 3 Who receives your personal data?
- In certain circumstances we may share your personal data with third parties:
- public authorities, courts, and police services based on a court order or in order to comply with other mandatory laws or regulations,
- financial institutions,
- io (hosting server),
- Kristina Day,
- We can rely on third parties who store personal data outside the European Economic Area. However, we have made sure that these third parties provide a level of protection that is equivalent to the level that applies under the GDPR. For example, we have concluded standard contractual clauses with Hotjar, Slack, Stripe, Hotjar. In addition, we conclude data processing agreements with all other third parties.
- If we ever cease or transfer our activities to someone else, for example, because we sell our business, this means that your personal data will be transferred to third parties who will take over our activities in whole or in part. In that case, we will always inform you in advance to the best of our ability, but you acknowledge that this may not be technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
Article 4 What is the retention period of your personal data?
I Self Coach stores your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (category) of personal data: Data about your activities on our website, personal information, Internet browser, and location: up to five years. This data is used to optimize our website and web-app for different target groups and for diagnostic purposes. Other data: 10 years.
For legal reasons, we keep your billing data for at least 7 years after the last date of invoice.
Article 5 Your rights
You have the right to access your personal data and the ways in which we use them at any time, free of charge. You have the right to request us to correct, supplement or remove your personal data. In a number of cases listed in the GDPR, you may also ask us to limit the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you have serious and legitimate reasons that exceed our need to process your data. You also have the right to object at any time to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, even without having to give a reason. You have the right to request your personal data in digital and readable form and/or to have them transferred to another service provider of your choice. Insofar as our processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to revoke that consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by email to email@example.com, by post to Larenseweg 28-A14 1221CM Hilversum, or via the contact form on our website: www.iselfcoach.com/contact.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority:
Tel: +32 (0) 2 274 48 00
If necessary, you can also file a claim for damages before the civil court.
Article 6 How do we secure your personal data?
We have taken the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure the safety of your personal data. For example, the personal data is secured with SSL certificate and passwords are stored with bcrypt. Within ISC there are internal policy procedures and roles where only the management (“administrator”) has access to all data.
Under no circumstances can ISC be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
Article 7 Cookies
The cookie list below gives you an overview of the cookies that our website uses.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for our website to work properly and are therefore placed without your consent. For example, we use them to remember your privacy settings. We do not collect personal data with these cookies and never transfer the collected information to third parties.
|i_self_coach_session||app.iselfcoach||Iselfcoach||Saving login and sessions of users||Until the browser is closed, and up to 1hr after|
|xsrf-token||app.iselfcoach||Iselfcoach||Preventing cross-site request forgery||Until the browser is closed, and up to 1hr after|
These cookies enable us to improve our website and services. They provide us with information such as the number of visitors to our website, which pages are most popular, etc. However, we never place them without your consent, but would of course appreciate it if you gave us your consent.
|_hjFirstSeen||iselfcoach.com||Hotjar||Identifying a new user’s first session||During session|
|_hjabsolutesessionInProgress||iselfcoach.com||Hotjar||previewing the first pageview of a user||30min.|
|_hijd||iselfcoach.com||Hotjar||is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID||during session|
|_hjIncludedInPAgeviewSample||iselfcoach.com||Hotjar||set to let Hotjar know whether the user is included in the data sampling defined by our site’s pageview limit||during session|
These cookies enable our website to offer extra functions and personal settings so that you have the best browsing experience. They allow, among other things, to enable the submission of forms and to load pages faster. Unfortunately, certain functions of our website will not work properly without your consent.
These cookies are placed for marketing purposes and are used to track your surfing behavior after you have visited our website and/or to show you personalized advertisements. These cookies can be placed on our website by us or by third parties. You decide whether you consent to the placement of such marketing cookies.
|used to track the number of unique visitors coming from ads||1 year|
If you notice that other cookies are placed through our website, we would appreciate it if you notify us immediately, so that we can make the necessary changes.
We will give you as much information as possible about cookies placed by third parties. However, if you would like to know more, please consult the privacy statements of these parties on their respective websites. Please note that we have no influence on the content of those statements, nor on the content of the cookies of these third parties.
On your first visit to our website, you will be asked to accept our cookies. You can manage your choices at any time afterward through the preferences menu.
If you have any further questions or comments about the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by post to Larenseweg 28-A14 1221CM Hilversum, or via the contact form on our website: www.iselfcoach.com/contact.
You can also find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
More information about online behavioral advertising and online privacy can be found here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
I Self Coach